Find the program that’s right for you!
Below are a few of the starting programs we have to offer, we are happy to c
Purpose/Goal: To dial in technical skills while growing the knowledge in becoming self-sufficient when taking climbing outside.
Intro to Outdoors:
- Overview how to read a guidebook
- Understanding different gear used for climbing outdoors
- Top Roping skills and Belaying skills on the wall
- For newer climbers or those wanting to take their indoor skills out onto real rock
- LNT and ethics
Anchors and Rappelling:
- Learning how to build, assess and clean anchors through lowering off and Rappelling down the wall
- Understanding and practicing the difference between lowering off and Rappelling off route
- Building confidence in problem solving
- Focusing around ethics at different climbing areas
Sport Climbing 101:
- Transition skills of leading indoors to outside
- Going over Lead Falling and the different potential dangers one can encounter outside vs. inside
- Overview of gear and rope management techniques
Trad Climbing 101
- Teach about placements, trad anchors, different movement encountered,
- Talk about cleaning and following on trad, with the potential to discuss and go over leading trad.
- How to follow Trad, climb cracks and develop understandings for different styles of climbing
Mental Approach to Climbing:
- Projecting Mentality
- Working past plateaus
- Head Game
- Training Plans
- Leader Transitions on route
- Belaying from above
- Transitoning into the multipitch realm.
- Multipitch efficiencies
Self Rescue 101:
- How to escape a belay
- How to get you and your partner out of tricky situations
- Descending and Ascending ropes
- Counterbalance rappel
- Hauling: 2:1, 3:1, and 5:1
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Book a 30 minute phone consultation with a certified guide to place you in the proper course with a mentor that best suits whatever goals you are seeking!
*$20 donation/application fee for consult